top of page

Sunshine Football Club (VFA) Committee, Life Members, Coaches, Captains, etc

The Sunshine Football Club joined the Victorian Football Association (VFA) in 1959.


From 1959 to 1965 the club played at Selwyn Park before moving to Skinner Reserve in 1966. The Grandstand at Skinner Reserve was named after the club's long serving Secretary.

In 1971, the club won it's only premiership flag in the 2nd Division Competition.

Ref: Shaun Crosbie & The VFA, A History Of The Victorian Football Association 1877-1995 by Marc Fiddion

bottom of page