Braybrook Shire Hall, Ballarat Rd, Deer Park
In 1872 the Shire of Braybrook was proclaimed however it took many years and arguments about the location of a Shire Hall. In 1885 work began on a new Shire Hall in the village of Kororoit Creek (now Deer Park) adjacent to the creek.
The hall was made from one of Braybrook's main products, bluestone.
The Shire Council met there util it moved to Sunshine.
Nothing remains of the hall other than a small well weathered historic information sign.