St. Albans Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Cnr Winifred St & Arthur St, St. Albans
The St. Albans Sacred Heart Catholic Church was built in 1953.
Prior to this people following the catholic faith would meet once a month at the Mechanics Institute or travel to Braybrook Junction / Sunshine for weekly services.
Both the Catholic primary and secondary schools surround the church.
Ref: St. Albans The First Hundred Years 1887 - 1987
Alfred Padley's original house "Kieglo" now serves as the Presbytery for the church