St. John Anglican Church
Miles St, Deer Park
The St. John Anglican was built 1891 and destroyed by fire in 2016. The remains of the church were demolished and the site is now under redevelopment.
There was a beautiful brass bell in the porch of the church marked "Annabella". The exact story of how this bell came to the church.
Ref: St. Albans The First Hundred Years 1887 - 1987
Ref: S&DHS Newsletter Series 1B, No 2, December 1978