Raleigh Rd, Maribyrnong
The Maribyrnong Speedway was opened in 1946. The track was soon renamed to the Kirjon Speedway after it was taken over by the Kirjon Speedway Company.
The track closed before being reopened by Fred Tracey who then renamed it to Tracey's Speedway in about 1951.
The old wooden pavilion was been restored and the remains of the banked turns of the speedway can still be seen.
Today, the reserve is a sporting oval used by Barkly Street Cricket Club & Melbourne Lions Soccer Club.