top of page
Local District Past Residents
Massey Ferguson Clock
Devonshire Rd, Sunshine
Two clock towers have stood at this site.
The first one being the H.V. McKay Clock Tower built in 1925.
In 1956, the current Massey Ferguson Clock Tower replaced the first clock erected by H.V. McKay.
Ref: S&DHS Newsletter Servies 5, No 10, June 2009
bottom of page