Old Boys Club
14 Patterson Ave, Sunshine
In 1956, the Sunshine Old Boys Club purchased this double block of land in Patterson Ave for 850 pounds.
The club then purchased the former State Bank of Victoria Building which was located on the corner of Hampshire Rd & Devonshire Rd for 500 pounds. They then relocated this building to Patterson Ave and with an additional 1000 pounds for materials to convert the building into a first class club rooms consisting of a function hall, catering amenities and stage. All worked was completed by volunteer working bees.
1970 Patterson Ave
1974 2 Patterson Ave
Source: Sands & McDougall Directories
Ref: S&DHS Newsletter, Series 5, No 42, June 2017