Burke St, Braybrook
Originally known as the Braybrook Reserve and it was renamed to Pennell Reserve in 1951. The reserve was going to be named as the "Albert Pennell Reserve" after a Shire of Braybrook Councillor. The name was shorten to just Pennell Reserve to recognized the contribution that the Pennell family has made to the district. Bone Dust & Tallow Manufacturer and Braybrook resident Cr. George William Pennell. He was the Braybrook Shire President for eight terms 1917-1918, 1919-1920,1923-1924, 1926-1927, 1931-1932, 1932-1933, 1942-1943 & 1946-1947. His sons, Albert George was a Shire Councillor and Noble both renders good service to the district.
This reserve was the first reserve established in the Shire of Braybook with the sporting club being founded in 1874.
A large number of the club's footballers including Edward "Ted" James Whitten and Doug Hawkins have gone onto play VFL / AFL football.
The reserve is the home of the Braybrook Sporting Club, Braybrook Football Club, the St. Andrews Cricket Club and the Southern Cross Archery Club.