Churchill Ave, Braybrook
Named after former Railway Employee and Braybrook resident Cr. Henry Robert Skinner. He was the City of Sunshine Mayor for one term 1952. At one stage all reserves in the Shire of Braybrook were controlled by a committee with a Councillor appointed as chairman. Unfortunately these committees ceased to function and due to his keen interest in sport, Cr. Skinner was appointed to resuscitate the committee. In 1954 he died just before completing his term as Mayor. This reserve is now located in the City of Mairbrynong.
From 1966 to 1989, the reserve was the home of the Sunshine Football Club. The club used the rooms under the old grandstand "The Chigwidden Stand". Unfortunately in 2015 the grandstand was demolished. The location of the old coaches boxes and entry gates to the grandstand race can still been seen. The famous grass spectators mound that circled the oval can also still been seen. The small junior oval at the north - west end of the oval has also been removed.
The reserve is now a true multi purpose venue, the ground is still being used by local football, soccer and cricket, teams. There is a Pavilion, Braybrook Community Hub, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Dogs off lead area, Men's Shed, Community Garden and the popular Aeroplane Playground.