Sunshine City Band Hall
Wright St, Sunshine
The Sunshine District Band was formed in June 1928 and in 1952 this hall was built by the band members who volunteered their labour.
In 2002 the Sunshine District Band was renamed as the Sunshine Community Brass in 2002.
Besides being a place for the band to meet and rehearsals the hall was also a popular spot for birthday parties.
Unfortunately the building was burnt down by a fire 2006.
After the fire the band moved to the Thomas Hall, 45 Furlong Road North Sunshine.
Ref: Sunshine Community Brass
New Sunshine Community Brass Hall
Thomas Hall, 47 Furlong Road North Sunshine